- What is distance from Manchester to Bangkok?
The flight distance from Manchester, United Kingdom to Bangkok, Thailand is 9,612 km or 5,973 miles.
- What is the flights time from Manchester to Bangkok?
The flight time from Manchester, UK to Bangkok, Thailand is 12 hours, 30 minutes.
- What are the airports code of Bangkok and Manchester?
The airports codes of Bangkok are BKK, DMK and Manchester is MAN.
- What are the name of airports of Bangkok and Manchester?
Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Muang International Airport are the airports of Bangkok and Manchester Airport is the airport of Manchester.
- How many airlines fly from Manchester to Bangkok?
There are 26 airlines which fly from Manchester to Bangkok.
- What is the currency of Manchester and Bangkok city?
The currency used in Bangkok, Thailand is Baht and the currency used in Manchester is pound sterling.
- Which is the best airline to fly from Manchester to Bangkok?
Thai Airways is the best airline to fly from Manchester to Bangkok.
- Is there any direct flight from UK to Bangkok?
British Airways, Thai Airways and EVA Air Airlines are the direct airlines from United Kingdom to Bangkok.
- What time should flyers arrive at the airport?
Flyers should arrive before two hours form the flight time for the airport to have a relaxing and safe journey.
- What is the age range for children from Manchester to Bangkok?
Passengers of any age can travel by airlines, but the Passengers older than 2 years and younger than 12 years traveling with his/her family are accepted as a child passenger. After this age range the passenger is counted as a normal passenger.
- What is the age range of the infants from Manchester to Bangkok?
Infants are the children less than 2 years, the passengers from 0-2 years are accepted as infants.
- Why to purchase flight tickets from Manchester to Bangkok at Dear Flight?
The top leading travel agency Dear Flight provides the cheapest and best air tickets from Manchester to Bangkok in comparison to others. It helps to find the desired destinations flights. It also provides so many special discounted offers. It gives ultimate discounts for business tours, students, pregnant women and senior citizens.
- When should be purchase tickets from Manchester to Bangkok?
The best time to visit Bangkok is from November to March. So many festivals like Chinese New Year and the yearly lacto-vegetarian celebration in October. The month of May, June, September, December and January are the famed celebration time. Bangkok is sizzling and moist over the year. In the month of April, the heat is worst. In October, the monsoon is very high. So, avoid these 2 month, as they are the very bad.
- Where to stay in Manchester and Bangkok nearby airports?
There are many hotels and luxurious restaurants to stay such as Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, Hilton International, Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport and Hilton Manchester Airport near Manchester airport and the hotels near the Delhi airport ready in service of the tourists in Bangkok are Sawasdee Khaosan Inn, Pratunam Pavilion and Mida City Resor.