- What is distance from Heathrow to Johannesburg?
The distance from London Heathrow Airport to Johannesburg, South Africa is approx 9,046 km or 5,621 miles.
- How much flights time take from Heathrow to Johannesburg?
The flight time from London Heathrow Airport to Johannesburg, South Africa is about 11 hours, 45 minutes.
- What are the airports code of Johannesburg and Heathrow?
The airports code of Johannesburg is JNB and Heathrow is LHR.
- What are the name of airports of Johannesburg and Heathrow?
O. R. Tambo International Airport is the airport of Johannesburg and London Heathrow Airport is the airport of Heathrow.
- How many airlines fly from Heathrow to Johannesburg?
There are almost 17 airlines flying from Heathrow to Johannesburg.
- Which currency is used in Johannesburg and Heathrow?
The currency used in Johannesburg is rand and the pound sterling is used in Heathrow.
- Which is the best airline to fly from Heathrow to Johannesburg?
South African Airways is the best airline to fly from Heathrow to Johannesburg.
- Is there any direct flight from United Kingdom to Johannesburg?
British Airways, South African Airways and Virgin Atlantic Airlines are the direct airlines from United Kingdom to Johannesburg.
- What time should flyers arrive at the airport?
For the convenient of the passengers the airline suggests the flyers to arrive at least two hours earlier at the airport from the flight time.
- What is the age range for children and infants?
The young passengers from 0-2 years are accepted as infants and the Passengers older than 2 years and younger than 12 years traveling with the family are accepted as a child passenger.
- Why to purchase flight tickets from Heathrow to Johannesburg at Dear Flight?
Dear Flight is a unique travel agency which provides low cost air tickets from Heathrow to Johannesburg comparison to other travel agencies. It also has the travel experts from every destination.
- When should be purchase tickets from Heathrow to Johannesburg?
If you want really enjoy the places to experience in Johannesburg and cultural sceneries then the perfect time to visit to Jo’Burg between the months in November to January. Off seasons are during the months of April and September.
- Where to stay in Heathrow and Johannesburg nearby airports?
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, Park Inn by Radisson Hotel and Conference Centre, Heathrow, Holiday Inn London Heathrow, Radisson Blu Edwardian, Heathrow are the hotels near the Heathrow Airport and Protea Hotel O.R. Tambo Airport, Protea Hotel Transit O.R. Tambo Airport and City Lodge Hotel OR Tambo Airport are some hotels near Johannesburg airport where visitors can enjoy the trip with these luxurious and fantastic hotels.