- What is distance from Heathrow to Bangkok?
The distance from London Heathrow Airport to Bangkok, Thailand is approximately 9,567 km or 5,945 miles.
- How much flights time take from Heathrow to Bangkok?
The flight time from London Heathrow Airport to Bangkok, Thailand is minimum 12 hours, 25 minutes.
- What are the airports code of Bangkok and Heathrow?
The airport codes of Bangkok are BKK, DMK and Heathrow is LHR.
- What are the name of airports of Bangkok and Heathrow?
Suvarnabhumi Airport or Bangkok International Airport (BKK) and Don Muang International Airport (DMK) are the airports of Bangkok and London Heathrow Airport is the airport of Heathrow.
- How many airlines fly from Heathrow to Bangkok?
There are almost 26 airlines flying from Heathrow to Bangkok.
- Which currency is used in Bangkok and Heathrow?
The currency used in Bangkok, Thailand is Baht and the currency used in Heathrow is pound sterling.
- Which is the best airline to fly from Heathrow to Bangkok?
Thai Airways is the best airline to fly from Heathrow to Bangkok.
- Is there any direct flight from United Kingdom to Bangkok?
British Airways, Thai Airways and EVA Air Airlines are the direct airlines from United Kingdom to Bangkok.
- What time should flyers arrive at the airport?
Flyers should arrive at the airport before two hours from the flight time to have a relaxing and safe journey.
- What is the age range for children and infants?
According to the airlines conditions the passengers from 0-2 years are accepted as infants and from 2-12 years are accepted as a child passenger.
- Why to purchase flight tickets from Heathrow to Bangkok at Dear Flight?
The top leading travel agency Dear Flight provides the cheapest and best air tickets from Heathrow to Bangkok, comparison to others. It helps to find the desired destinations flights. It also provides so many special discounted offers. It gives ultimate discounts for business tours, students, pregnant women and senior citizens.
- When should be purchase tickets from Heathrow to Bangkok?
The best time to visit Bangkok is from November to March. So many festivals like Chinese New Year and the yearly lacto-vegetarian celebration in October. The month of May, June, September, December and January are the famed celebration time. Bangkok is sizzling and moist over the year. In the month of April, the heat is worst. In October, the monsoon is very high. So, avoid these 2 month, as they are the very bad.
- Where to stay in Heathrow and Bangkok nearby airports?
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, Park Inn by Radisson Hotel and Conference Centre, Heathrow, Holiday Inn London Heathrow, Radisson Blu Edwardian, Heathrow are the hotels near the Heathrow Airport and Sawasdee Khaosan Inn, Pratunam Pavilion and Mida City Resort are some hotels near Bangkok airport where visitors can enjoy the trip with these luxurious and fantastic hotels.