Journey from Glasgow to East London
Here below are some of the few facts and information for Travelers to ELS from GLA
- Overview- The airport is named as Glasgow International Airport, it is second busiest airport in Scotland and situated 13 km from southwest of Glasgow’s city centre. An average capacity of airport is to handle over 7.5 million passengers each year from worldwide. It’s a centre of more than 30 airlines and charter carriers. It is the prime airport serving the Greater Glasgow city and direct long haul gateway airport into Scotland. Airport to city transportation facilitates are provided by buses, trains and taxies. Shuttle Bus service is available all hours and takes around 25 minute from Glasgow city centre.
- Terminals indication- Glasgow International Airport has 2 terminals. All passengers arrive in the first terminal arrivals hall. The first terminal is used for Thomson, Emirates, Jet2, Iberia and many more. Terminal 2 is only used for check in for Thomas Cook, Aer Lingus, Canadian Affair and Virgin.
The terminal has three piers: West (International), Central (Domestic) and East (Low-cost, Ireland & Scottish islands). Average connecting time between terminals is 45 minutes.
- Money Facilities: Cash machines, money exchanges and few banks are available
- Luggage: Baggage enquiries, baggage wrapping, Baggage weighing, left luggage, lost property options are available in the terminal building.
- Business Places: Meeting rooms, lounges with facilities like fax, conference, projector, drinks and snacks to meet business or transit needs of the passenger are available on airport.
- Wi-Fi: 30 minutes free Wi-Fi access is provide by Arqiva under the SSID at Glasgow Airport.
- Other facilities: Laptop and mobile charging facilities are available in the terminal.
East London impression:
Few things that should be keep in mind before touching down East London city is the best visiting time and season, the overviews & feedbacks regarding East London, travel time duration, airport distance information, special season flights, and the most visited attractions, if you think to know more about it, please click here
Airlines to ELS from GLA
We’ve got 12 airlines flying from Glasgow to East London enroute a transit, and the airlines are Egyptair, Qatar Airways, Ethiopian Airlines, Lufthansa, Air France, South African Airways, Etihad Airways, Virgin Atlantic, British Airways, Swiss International Air, Tam Linhas Aereas, Iberia select any one of those with the best price and time and make your way to East London.
Flights route Glasgow to East London?
Here are all those 9 Different routes which are on the way to East London from Glasgow, and the routes are Cairo; Doha; Addis Ababa; Frankfurt; Paris; Johannesburg; Abu Dhabi; Zurich; Sao Paulo & few of them are flying directly to East London without any stop.