Journey from Glasgow to Adelaide
Here below are some of the few facts and information for Travelers to ADL from GLA
- Overview- The airport is named as Glasgow International Airport, it is second busiest airport in Scotland and situated 13 km from southwest of Glasgow’s city centre. An average capacity of airport is to handle over 7.5 million passengers each year from worldwide. It’s a centre of more than 30 airlines and charter carriers. It is the prime airport serving the Greater Glasgow city and direct long haul gateway airport into Scotland. Airport to city transportation facilitates are provided by buses, trains and taxies. Shuttle Bus service is available all hours and takes around 25 minute from Glasgow city centre.
- Terminals indication- Glasgow International Airport has 2 terminals. All passengers arrive in the first terminal arrivals hall. The first terminal is used for Thomson, Emirates, Jet2, Iberia and many more. Terminal 2 is only used for check in for Thomas Cook, Aer Lingus, Canadian Affair and Virgin.
The terminal has three piers: West (International), Central (Domestic) and East (Low-cost, Ireland & Scottish islands). Average connecting time between terminals is 45 minutes.
- Money Facilities: Cash machines, money exchanges and few banks are available
- Luggage: Baggage enquiries, baggage wrapping, Baggage weighing, left luggage, lost property options are available in the terminal building.
- Business Places: Meeting rooms, lounges with facilities like fax, conference, projector, drinks and snacks to meet business or transit needs of the passenger are available on airport.
- Wi-Fi: 30 minutes free Wi-Fi access is provide by Arqiva under the SSID at Glasgow Airport.
- Other facilities: Laptop and mobile charging facilities are available in the terminal.
Few things that should be keep in mind before touching down Adelaide city is the best visiting time and season, the overviews & feedbacks regarding Adelaide, travel time duration, airport distance information, special season flights, and the most visited attractions, if you think to know more about it, please click here
Airlines to ADL from GLA
We’ve got 18 airlines flying from Glasgow to Adelaide enroute a transit, and the airlines are Qantas Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Emirates, Singapore Airlines, Virgin Australia, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Etihad Airways, Swiss International Air, Royal Brunei Airlines, Qatar Airways, Klm Royal Dutch Airlines, Lufthansa, American Airlines, Air New Zealand, Finnair, Delta Airlines, Virgin Atlantic select any one of those with the best price and time and make your way to Adelaide.
Flights route Glasgow to Adelaide?
Here are all those 14 Different routes which are on the way to Adelaide from Glasgow, and the routes are Dubai; Kuala Lumpur; Singapore; Abu Dhabi; Hong Kong; Zurich; Bandar Seri Begawan; Doha; Amsterdam; Frankfurt; Los Angeles; Auckland; Helsinki; Sydney & few of them are flying directly to Adelaide without any stop.